Sunday, September 18, 2011

St. George Living, oh so nice

Hello All, hope everyone had a good week, and are enjoying there Sunday off with rest and recooperation. Its been a week since I graduated, and moved on with my healthy life style. Its been easier than I anticipated, I suppose it helps though that I live with a personal trainer. Who every morning asks,"What workout are you going to do today?" Being held accountable is a good thing for me. She makes healthy meals, and doesnt have hardly any junk food in this house, again BONUS! Basically, shes an angel and so is her family. Nicole, has 4 kids, 3 girls and one outnumbered little boy. I love the rambunctionus of it all, 3 girls is a blessing to me too, I feel like im with my 3 sisters at home, with the bickering, bathroom madness, clothes sharing, and undying loyalty. Just proof that God cares so much about the little things in life, I am so blessed.
   Not to say this week hasnt had its hardships, because it has. Although, im living with a personal trainer, it was stilll an adjustment, as I had to get use to having more time on my hands, not having every minute of my day scheduled out, every meal prepped and ready with the amount of calories each thing possess. I felt a little lonely this week, away from friends that I made, and my family. It suddenly became real to me that Im really not going home. Saying goodbye to my mom and nanny, was just as hard the second time, and I wasnt anticipating that at all. Suddenly Christmas is sounding so good to me, because ill be home then, hopefully. St. George really is an incredible place to be, as I drove to church today I was once again blown away by the majesty of creation, the beauty never gets old, in fact everyday it looks different. God is magnificent. I must admit I do however miss the changing of the leaves, the cool crisp air, sweat shirt weather, and bonfires. Its a whole different kind of fall here, but beautiful none the less. I hope some of you come and visit me, this place will blow you away. Be blessed by who God made you, remember you CAN because youre worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment