Saturday, September 24, 2011

And So Life Begins!

Greetings and salutations to all of you, I hope youre all doing well, and enjoying fall. In Southern Utah its still summer, its been between 96 and 100 degrees all week, and it looks like next week isnt going to be any cooler. IM ready for a little bit cool in my life right about now. IM ROASTING!
  Lifes been good thus far with the new family and place of residence. Its also been a hard week, as I continue to transition, and learn. Its been tough the past couple of weeks, because Ive had so much down time, and im not use to that, so ive been trying to fill the gaps between workouts with little things, even walking a friends dog a few days this week. Oh yeah, thats what i call living the dream. As I find my groove here in St. George, life is beginning to look a bit more real, which is good. I just got a job, thank the good Lord. I applied to work at Fitness Ridge, the place that changed my life, is now gonna be apart of my life forever. Well, hopefully. God is so good.  All the staff that talked to me before coming, or saw me as I first came cant believe that this is where Im ending up. They're all really excited and supportive. I just reflect back to when I first came here, and knowing that this is where I belonged, and I started praying that God would give me a job there. I applied after 3 wks of being there, and there were no open positions, and then 3 weeks before I left the Guest Services Manager asked me how Id feel about working there. Uhhh all I said is Tell me where to sign. God, really does care about even the littlest things, his way is better than I could have ever hoped for or imagined.  Thank you Jesus! Also, I found a church around here that I like, which is no easy task in Utah, if ya know what im sayin'. Life is just getting sweeter and sweeter, everyday. Im so happy. Thats all Ive got for now, on my so life. Thanks for reading. Stay strong, Stay True, Stay Beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you're settling in ... Change is ... well, change and it can be challenging as you know. Well done!

    ReplyDelete